Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quick and Easy Toilet Cleaning


Ever get one of those panicky moments when an unexpected visitor arrives and then they ask if they can use the restroom. I know I do. My mind races to figure out who the last person was in the bathroom, would they have flushed? Did they hang the towel back up? Leave toilet paper for the next person? Oh and the toilet, when was the last time I cleaned it? Oh dear!

When an unexpected guest stops by I give my usual, I have no idea who used the bathroom last so please forgive me before you walk in there, speech. However, I have found a simple and quick way to make your toilet smell good and shine quickly with very little effort. Koolaid, yes, any flavor works but lemonade is the best. It is an old trick that military latrine duty cadets use. Sprinkle in some Koolaid and now the latrine is sparkling and smelling beautiful in time for inspection. It works like a charm and has the added benefit of not harming the environment or your pocketbook.
Now, if I could just find a way to make the toilet paper roll change itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment