Thursday, June 11, 2009

Need a Good Father's Day Gift?

Want to win this guy for free? Leave us a comment on why you Love your Dad and we will randomly pick a winner on Thursday and overnight him this gift in your honor.


Check out this great Father's Day gift. Gund Bear with a Daddy's Button.

He is in a relaxed, reclining position, and when you press his arm, he sings "Don't Worry Be Happy" as he taps his foot along to the music and his mouth moves to the words. He has an on/off switch on his bottom and he comes with 3 AA batteries, ready to sing for you! This "Don't Worry Be Happy" Goober has a button that says "#1 Dad."

8 comments:

  1. How cute, my dad would love that. How does he come wrapped and when is the last day to order so that he arrives on Father's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comes in a gift box with matching ribbons. Yes, you still have time to get it there. Thursday would be your last day to send.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Dad because he is a wonderful example on how to live your life with integrity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dad is a great fisherman, he taught me how to fish. He was always happy. I'd love to win this for him. I love you, Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Dad is an avid health nut. He actually thinks fruit is a dessert! When he was younger he used to go on 30 mile bike rides before we even got out of bed. My dad is my role model because he always finds way to care for us and himself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dad is very smart. He makes his own machinery and is always thinking of new ideas. My dad would love this little guy to sit on his desk while he works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dad deserves this bear because he never takes a break. He is always on the go and could use a good reminder to take it easy once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Winner was..... Stephen Carles.
    Thank you! We tracked the gift and it was delivered to your dad on Friday! Let us know how he liked it.

    ReplyDelete